Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fun Back Home

I almost exploded with excitement during the trip home from South Africa to the States. The fact that I had to spend 18 hours in a plane and then drive from DC to Charlottesville didn’t help any. I will never forget Alex’s smiley face when I peered in the back door. He was thrilled for about five minutes and then we were off to play as usual.

The three weeks passed much too quickly, as we prepared for our house purchase, organized all three of us for our upcoming overseas trips, and caught up on playdates and outings. We spent a lot of time on the mall, in the parks, and in the back yard.


P1010240


CIMG0033 CIMG0039 CIMG0018 CIMG0015

We celebrated Mother's Day with Alex's dedication at church and brunch with friends afterwards.

mothers day

In fact, all those activities even wore Alex out on some days!

P1010210 P1010212